I've wanted to get some cloth mama pads for awhile now but when it comes time to order diapers, it's just never in the budget. So, when I made my first diapers out of PUL, microsuede, hemp fleece, and microfiber, I used the fabric scraps to make my own!
Here's the finished product:
I put a length of hooks on the bottom hoping it would catch on the inside of my panties and not slip around and it didn't occur to me until after that there is no way to protect the rest of my laundy in the wash from getting hooked by it. It's a problem I'll have to work out for this pad, but that I won't repeat on my next one!