Nicolle, of Babee Love, nominated me for a blog award--The Lemonade Stand Award! I'm so happy! This is my first award on my public blog. I mean, if you've seen my profile, you'll see that I also have a private blog. It USED to be a public blog but I was so candid there that I decided to make it private once I started writing this one. Anyway, I digress. What else is new???
Before I was able to publish this post I got ANOTHER wonderful award! Alesha from The Jacobson Family awarded me the Sunshine award. I was going to award her the Lemonade Stand Award but someone else already beat me to it.
So here's the deal.
- Put the logos (both of them :-P) on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Here are the people I nominate:
1) Jessica over at Adjusting to the World. She's my favorite blog author and one of my best friends in the entire world. We met while studying abroad in Spain and just took each other with us when we went home despite the fact that we live so far away. I love reading all about how her little baby is growing up and how she's growing in her relationship with Jesus Christ.
2) Weezer at Weezer's Haven. She's Jessica's mom and also a grandma of three, beautiful little girls. She has such great insight into things, and recently QUIT SMOKING!!! Yay Weezer!!!
3) Angelia, Jessica's sister at Into the Unknown. Do you sense a theme here? I love this family!!!
4) Becca at re:becca. I went to college with her and I remember countless nights when we would sit by the waterwheel at our beautiful school and talk about our hopes and dreams for hours. One of my absolute best college memories is of dancing around barefoot in our pajamas in a rainstorm at night. We danced and laughed and ran until we were soaked through! It's really cool staying in touch with her and looking at her amazing photography. Do you need a photographer for something? She travels!
5) Shannon at Coupon Mommy of 2...Now 3. She has great giveaways and great reviews, but mostly she's just very real in her posts. She's also the most encouraging commenter I know. I always read the comments she leaves me and feel like I can do anything!!!
6) Pumpkin Bear. She's a new mommy who's new to cloth and really eager to learn more and was one of my very first followers. She also posts lots of links to great giveaways. I enjoy chatting back and forth with her!
7) I'm a new fan of Saskia at Sugar Magnolia. I'm fascinated by her art and by her love of spinning wool. It's something I really want to learn to do some day so I'll definitely continue to be tuned in to hear more about it!
8) Melody at Craftarrific. I only just found her blog the other day but it was very informative. She also sews and has some of her latest diaper projects posted up at her blog. I'd comment to let her know but I have trouble getting her comment form to work for me so I really hope she stops by to see this! If you stop by to visit her and the comments work for you, would you let her know?
9) Amanda at "Popp"ing out one letter at a time. She's the mom of almost five kids and a Christian and a homeschooler and I find her fascinating. She also takes AMAZING photographs of her beautiful kids.
10) Nina at Mi Vida. She's one of my other best friends in the entire world and was my maid of honor. She doesn't post often--mostly because she currently has no internet--but I always look forward to hearing what she has to say when she does.