A couple of weeks ago I found some pretty cream colored remnants on sale for a couple of cents apiece. So I bought them with the intent of making Bunny an Easter dress. Now, I could have done the easy thing and bought a pattern, or even found one online, but no, I decided to design my own. The problem was, that Bunny was asleep and not only did I not want to wake her, but I've found it impossible to do any sewing when she is awake. So I made the pattern using a dress she currently wears as a guide for size without being able to check it against her little body to see if it would fit.
The dress came out well, but has a couple of fit issues across the shoulders. The semi-perfectionist in me isn't pleased about that, but the rest of me is proud at the finished product. Coupled with a little, sweater shrug with 3/4 length sleeves, this will be darling on Easter Day!