this dress on one of the sewing blogs I was perusing the other week and fell in love with it. Problem is, that it is not longer available, as you'd know if you just tried to click on the link.
So, I decided I'd draft my own. I've done it before and it seemed feasible enough. So, I sorted through all the google images I found looking at shapes and construction as I started drawing plans for my own version of the Village frock.
And I even found a tutorial--that might be helpful to someone.
With these resources and a tutorial on making your own Bias Tape, I made Bunny her little Village Frock using fabric I'd found years ago on clearance at Walmart that I'd been dying to find a use for ever since. I'm pretty pleased with the results. And she got more compliments on this dress than she ever gets. It was especially a hit at my sister's bridal shower.